We are aware of the various shapes and forms of our bodies’ navels, but behind the physical look, here’s more of what you need to know about your belly buttons!
You probably think that the appearance of your navel compared to your sister’s is just one of the many things people differ from, well, it’s about time to wake up from that reality.
There are many factors that make your belly button look the way it does, aside from new-born tendencies that could deform it.
Here are some:
– It is an indication that you may have lifted something heavy and could also be a sign of a hernia.
SMALL BUMP SHAPE
– If you have this kind of belly button, you are more likely to experience flu and get infected by viruses.
– This could mean your digestive system might have a problem. Also, it means that you have problems with your weight.
ALMOND LOOKING BELLY BUTTON
– This means that you have brittle bones and you often suffer from severe migraines, muscle and bone pains.
– This could be related to skin and kidney diseases.
Does the appearance of your navel fall into one of these categories? Tell us about it!